- It is suitable for all skin types
- Safe and fast treatment
- No downtime
- Accompanies antibiotic acne treatments
Mask peel 15 is an oil reducing, exfoliating mask containing 15% glycolic acid and
bentonite that remove impurities and old skin cells, leaving the skin smooth and clean.
Its exfoliating action encourages skin cell renewal, reduces excess sebum and refines
pores. This safe and non-invasive treatment has minimal downtime.
For oily skin, dilated pores and excess sebum
- Purifies the epidermis
- Brightens dull complexion
- Decreases sebum production
- Regulates oily skin and dilated pores
- Reduces acne formation
Why should you choose Mask Peel Treatment?
- Suitable for all skin types and phototypes
- No social downtime (lunch peel)
- Little to no desquamation
- Safe and easy 50 min protocol
- Can accompany antibiotic treatments
- 15% glycolic acid
Call now on 08 9276 3023 or click the BOOK NOW button to make an appointment.
- Purifies the upper layer of the skin
- Decrease sebum production
- Tightens pores
- Brighten dull complexion
Full Face: $70
It varies from patient’s skin sensitivity, but typically no. Mask peel 15%, is a mild and superficial peel. There will be no visible skin peeling.
Yes, because your skin is sensitive right after treatment would be good to leave your skin free from any heat induce environment for at least 5 days.
After a week or when there’s no sign of peeling, patient can do any treatment as long as there’s no redness or irritability after the peel.
It is advice to moisturise however avoid creams with active ingredient, apply mild moisturiser.
A person’s pores may be more or less noticeable depending on their skin type. If a person is concerned about the appearance of their pores, regular mask peels can help.
The primary causes of enlarged pores are:
- Excessive sebum: This is when a person’s sebaceous gland produces a lot of oil, and they have oily skin.
- Decreased elasticity around the pore: This is when the skin becomes less supple, and pores appear enlarged.
- Increased hair follicle volume: This is when the pore at the end of the hair follicle becomes clogged.
When oil collects in the pore and combines with dirt or makeup, the pore can become blocked. This stretches the pore, making it look bigger than it is. If the pore remains clogged, a pimple may develop. It is not possible to get rid of large pores, but there are ways to reduce their appearance. Regular skin treatments such as mask peels can make large pores less visible and promote skin health.