Unfortunately, not all of us are born with Angelina Jolie lips and when we start to age, things don’t get any better.
With time, our lips have less volume, vertical lip lines and wrinkled skin around it. Furthermore, losing fat can also change the format of our lips. When the shape of our lips start to change, it can have an impact on our confidence and quality of life.
We use dermal filler injections into and around the lips to give you natural and beautiful looking lips. The dermal filler is usually made of hyaluronic acid gel. Before the filler, we apply a local anaesthetic cream to diminish any discomfort during the procedure, which usually lasts about 45 minutes. After the procedure, our professionals will instruct you on what you need to do for the following days to reduce any chance of complications happening. It is vital that you follow these instructions to obtain the best results possible.
Our clinic has the best treatments available to give you the lips you have always wanted. Our team is highly skilled in the field and they are committed to giving you the best care possible.
Call now on 08 9276 3023 or click the BOOK NOW button to make an appointment.
Lip Filler FAQs
Our expert staff can use lip filler to create for you your best smile. Lip filler can be used to treat a gummy smile, and obtain symmetry and add volume.
As with the other injectables, minor temporary side effects from injections can occur and last several days such as welling, bruising, redness – use mild analgesics if needed, and light, intermittent ice application for swelling.
Results may not be immediate and can be distorted by use of local anaesthetic or swelling. Results will improve in the days/weeks following treatment.
For your safety and comfort, read the following information and adhere closely to the advice given. Please discuss anything you are concerned about or unsure of with your Dentist.
You should not:
- Rub, massage or manipulate the treated area for 24 hours – including having facials, applying/removing make-up or washing rigorously
- Undertake air travel within 24 hours or eat until numbness has worn off.
- Expose yourself to extremes of temperature, either cold or hot for 1 week e.g. saunas or excessive sun exposure
- Perform exercise or drink alcohol for 24 hours
- Smoke for at least 24 hrs
- Lay down (including for massages) or sleep for 5 hours
- Undertake any other facial procedures e.g. laser, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, etc., for two weeks following